I’M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT DAMN
same goddamnit i only follow 40 people and like fuck
h o w
only “sexy santa” is not welcomed :)
don’t worry. not even a little.
crazinaway said: “A name day is a tradition in many countries in Europe and Latin America that consists of celebrating the day of the year associated with one’s given name.” thankyou wiki
this is the reason you are my wifey, because you know me so well, because I pretty much just copied that to someone else.
look at me, I’m Angie darrenandcake
Don’t you dare !!!
me and naomi are thinking alike right now
look at me, I’m Angie darrenandcake
Nia has a breakdown
I LOVE HOW YOU KNOW ME SO WELL
I love you this way <3
I LOVE YOU TOO THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR ME IN THIS HARD TIME AND BY HARD TIME I MEAN I CANNOT FEEL MY FINGERS I’M SHAKING SO HARD OMFG
roomating with angie - and naomi - take ii ; had it been an apartment (in greece)
- breakfast on mondays are always something extra yummy, since mondays suck; it’s always something sugary and fluffy and good on the eyes that brightens our days. i always clean the dishes on mondays cause i feel bad about being unable to cook
- girl talks take place on the kitchen’s counters. naomi sits beneath the shelves, angie sits by the stove, and i sit across of her. nutella or otherwise chocolate material is mandatory.
- the first one to get up grabs the seat at the breakfast table that is located in the exact position that a) the sun isn’t in her eyes, b) it isn’t too dark, and c) there’s an outlet right by her chair so she can charge her laptop. the taker is usually naomi.
- wednesdays are the days we get off our butts and force ourselves to go outside. most of the time we end up going to a coffee shop nearby where the waitress has angie’s order memorized but not mine or naomi’s, and if not the coffee-shop, we go to the beach.
- on birthdays the happy lady gets to sleep in thirty minutes later than usual, and when she’s awaken, her favorite breakfast is on the table. if i’m not the one with the birthday than there’s also candles and flowers, because i had to make myself useful while cooking (this is turning into a theme isn’t it)
- on mondays and tuesdays angie does laundry. thursday and wednesdays is naomi. friday and saturday is mine. sunday we all do laundry together and usually end up talking about how some day we should put too much soap-y thing and see if the bubbles really do flood the house like in movies.
(this has been part ii ; part iii to come soon)
Hi nia - can i offer my service as baker and cook in that room mating with angie deal ? I love to bake i speak french and i am very cuddly - ask angie for my references !
omg dude you’re so in! we have a spare room (don’t we angie?) so you’re more than welcome in our fantasy wonderland.
i mean seriously. you just passed the most important tests. you can speak cool languages (languages that i failed when i tried to learn btw), you can cook (because i can’t and angie needs a day off), and most important of all, you’re cute and cuddly. we always need that.
so grab a room in your mind and snuggle up ♥
(part ii and iii are coming up btw)
roommating with angie take i ; had it been a house
- it’d be a small-ish village somewhere relatively close to a big city (wherever the fuck you want, be it the united kingdom or one of europe’s more centered countries, as long as there is grass and snow in the winter)
- you’d wake every day ten minutes after me, on clock; whether we got up at 8am or 2pm, you’d always sleep in ten minutes after me, without alarm clocks or me waking you up
- you’d be the one to cook; every time and again i’d walk into the kitchen and be like ‘kay now i wanna help make food’ and you’d look at me suspiciously and guard your pots and remind me what happened that time i tried making pancakes and burned down the entire kitchen (that’s a true story, btw)
- saturdays are sitting-in-the-garden-with-books-and-laptops-and-coffee, only you’d be drinking coffee and i’d be drinking cocoa and you’d shake your head at me because people who don’t like coffee are not people (this is real this is me)
- when christmas come and we’d have to decorate i’d get up early and take out all the boxes of decorations and put them in the living room then sit on the couch for the entire day, letting you do whatever the fuck you want with the place while i nod if you ask if that’s okay
- first real snow night is taking-out-thick-comforters and movie marathon on the couch night
(this has been part i ; part ii to come soon)